Sunday, November 10, 2013

Trying to get rid of some things....

Some of you know that I am trying to get a new frame, but I must get rid of some things before that to happens. Here is what I got laying around in the garage and is up for grabs.

Pivot Mach 4 Med black
Lemond Poprad frame, fork and headset 57cm white and red
Fox RLC Fit 100mm tapered front fork with 15mm through axle for 26" wheels
175mm Race Face Crank Polished crank arms and rings
Thompson seat post 30.9
2 sets of XTR v-brakes
set of chris kings mtb hubs for rim brakes. Black
Set of Bontrager rxl mtb hubs. Centerlock
2 XO direct mount front derailleurs
1 kyserium sl front wheel
ec90 27.2 road seatpost
Ritchey Road Crankset
2 8 speed xtr rear derailleurs
1 9 speed XO rear derailleurs

If anyone is interested in anything message me and I will get in contact with you.

No comments: