Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Bound (by surprise)

So today was the the first day of vacation to north ga (mccaysvile) and there is about a foot of snow at chet-e-cheeto's mtn cabin. It is a weekend of a bunch of flashbacks and trips down memory lane. I was with the smith family when they were searching for the house and when they first moved in. Chet and I basically lived together growin up. We were tallys golden boy juniors and best buds. So this is the first time we have taken a trip together since he started college. So bonding and our egging and encourage ment to do stupid stuff has already begun.

Today is also the first day I have been around snow since I left Durango. It is weird. It makes me miss my boys from my freshman year and it gives me desires of driving sideways and stupid through the snow. To bad I don't have the driving skills of the vermont boys and the colorado mexican, so I am leaving my car on the main road and dreaming of drifting and making it up the icy slopes. O and I plan riding the single speed around the neighborhood with out falling on the ice. On top of that I plan on riding at ocoee through the snow on a winter wonder land ride through the snow.

So the combination of people I have missed spending time with and the combination of my wonderful girl friend, chet's sister who I have grown up with, and my two best friends tyrell and elizabeth. Add some beer in there and a week away from work and its hard to beat.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

BIG JIM said...

Enjoy!

Manler said...

my cabin too!!!!!! chetty gets a paragraph and i am chets sister. sweeeeeeeeeeet. this is taylor btw