Monday, December 6, 2010

Bling Bling

Buford Ball aka, lil Skinny, officially became a pimp today. He is now sporting a custom "blackcat" green collar. Yeah you heard right! custom bitches! So hide your female dogs, because they will instantly become in heat when they see lil skinny and his bling bling. Male dogs will either bow to him or run off and whimper when they see this stud running the trails or just when he is searching for a new girl or bone at pets mart. His swagger is at a level that has never been seen before. It will even make GQ member Jim jealous and make Worm cringe in fear. I better not let Mrs. Worm see him!

Even though his swag level is at an all time high, he still has time to read my blog. I guess he knows who fills up his dog bowl. He does look a little bit embarrassed though. Guess my swagger is to low for his liking.


Bike Chain Collar? hmmmmm

2 comments:

BIG JIM said...

Speechless

BIGWORM said...

Hah! You never cease to make me laugh, Little Ball!!