Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ritchey P-275

I know I have mentioned this before and kind of sound like a broken record but I have a sweet spot for Ritchey frames. I don't know if it was envy of those who had them or the just the classic clean look of there frames, but they make me want to pull out my my wallet or beg for one!

This Ritchey P-275 is designed for 27.5" tires or known as 650b. No I haven't ridden a 650b yet but I am itching to bad! For my height and build I think it makes since. I have never really been totally comfortable on 29ers except my custom single speed. Life is rough lol. But hey you can't have to many bikes and I have always said my goal is to have a different bike for every day of the week. I know I need other stuff first but hey a P-275 frame retails for $1100 which is a screaming deal considering how much other shit cost today. I also forgot to mention that the frame is steel and oh that sexy retro paint scheme.


and while I am ranting about Ritchey check out there newer cross bike. Its amazingly beautiful and its steel too.


It will be a sad day when Tom Ritchey retires completely or passes away. I feel like he is one person in the industry that has stayed true to his roots. He still builds crazy pretty stuff, still passionate and rides, and hasn't sold out to some brand that just wants to use his name. Though I am sure its not what it use to be. He is one of those guys that I would love to ride with and listen to his stories.

I want this P-275 so bad that I alost didn't write this post cause I don't want people to know it exists. MORE FOR ME!

No comments: