Monday, June 28, 2010

New New New and New

With life under control and nothing retarded going on I have had time recently to update my sites’ appearance and some new features.

New features include updated links, the song that currently gets played over and over on my ipod and my new site. Z.O.R.B.

Z.O.R.B., which stands for zone out riding bikes, is a site that will focus on things other than my life. I plan to include cool new parts, bikes, and interesting bike news. It will also feature some of my recent sketches and cycling ideas that I annoy everybody with on a regular basis. Just now they will just be drawn out and hopefully a little innovative/ original. Architecture stuff might get thrown in there occasionally once school gets underway.

Site will be officially rockin and rollin tomorrow evening with its first two blogs. The blog will feature my opinions on the new “Gary Fisher Collection” and the new battle between 10 speed mountain bike drivetrains that will take place in 2011.

2 comments:

BIGWORM said...

I'm sittin' around, thinkin' 'bout chooo ooo oooo...

Little Ball said...

you mean "bout choooOOOoooo"