Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Mtb Ride Since...

Today was the first ride since: Felasco and the worst asthma attacks in years.

After a week of health issues (asthma), an interior project, and a low income housing project I have finally found time to relax for a couple todays. So today I rode the black cat for the first time since getting the pivot and at the same time it was the first mtb ride since felasco. The weather could not have been nicer and it was to nice to ride hard so I did nothing but cruise around, take photos, and sit on my top tube and stair off in to space and enjoy the beautiful day. It felt so good and it reminded me how dry tallahassee is right now.








While I have not been riding design class has been exhausting good things hove come out of it. I have recieved A's on everything and my group won our design competition. It made 30 hours of work over the last weekend a little worth it.





1 comment:

BIGWORM said...

I dig the photos, LB! The new header and back grounds look good, too!