Saturday, October 30, 2010

hill, cramp, rule #5!


So I finally got another cx bike after being harassed by the crew for over a year now. The plan was to have it before Spaghetti and it got here in time, when it looked like it really wasn't. So now the 85 mile dirty spaghetti has come and it was a physical and mental battle for me. So instead of telling you how it felt I am going to just tell you my thoughts as the day happened.

Part 1: Boston Bound
-Man my shoe cover are awesome! Brilliant idea!
-Wow we actually made the start.
-Hey lets attack them right at the start and be complete assholes.
-Ah poop stick my left quad and hamstring feel like ass! This is going to be a long ride.
-Rule #5
-Wow people actually reacted to that stupidity.
-O man I am in danger of getting dropped in the first 10 miles.
-Rule #5
-Ottinger your going to pay for that!
-Damn LARRY!
-Dirt road pace lines are awesome.
-I don't like eating clay from peoples rear wheels. Dirt road pace lines are dumb.
-Thomasville? We are in Thomasville already?
-Thank god we are in Boston! I have to stretch!

Part 2: Leaving Boston
-My leg feels better. Alrighty then!
-Wow this is cool BC is leading the group into the second half!
-Wonder what Terry is doing? tear
-Awesome yellow sign sprinting!
-I wonder what Stormin Norman has in his bag. That is a big bag. Pop up tent? Grill and Hamburgers? Cheese please! He definitely has a blue moon in there somewhere!
-No she didn't. You fuckin cunt knuckle! You just cut my boy Steve off and could have killed 20 people with that shit! I am going to cut you! You wait and see!
-Game on!
-O yeah cunt knuckle your mine!
-She just pulled! OOOooOOO Move over Rick! Take that bitch!
-Yeah david keep it pinned lets shell her! byye
-cunt knuckle "guess I am riding by myself"
-Guess so bitch!
-O man I shook the hornet nest! Game on!
-ahhh crap that’s a gap.
-oooooooUUUUUchh
-seriously? Come on Ginger Snap (aka david) That realllyy hurt.
-Huh holding 26-27mph?
-Ok I am done time to ride by myself.
-What? Rick said slow up? You think this is stupid? I love u!
-This is still hard! Ooooouchhh! stop tim! I hate u!
-Goood I am glad u flatted!
-OOOuuucch Tim! I hate you!
-Peace!

Part 3: I am mister lonely!
-You have cokes! I love u sag man!
-Am I slurring cause I am tired or does this man need me to look at him and say it 4 times cause he is deaf?
-15-20 miles left! fuck u sag man! 10 for road! oooo
-rule # 5
-hill cramp rule #5, hill cramp rule #5, hill cramp rule #5, hill cramp rule #5
-What am I doing? I am runner now.
-I am not an expert.
-Those skid marks into a tree look like something I might want to do!
-Thats a pretty field, wish I had my camera. hill cramp rule #5
-Is anybody behind me?
-hill cramp rule #5
-I wonder if they slowed down. I hate tim.
-I bet they are done eating.
-If I get there and chris aint wearing that shirt I will cut a bitch!
-hill cramp rule #5
-I am retiring.
-I sound like Jim.
-ahhh home stretch. I don't see worms truck. Fuck me.
-Good for him that he is still here and wearing that shirt.
-I don't want to talk to them.
-This spaghetti ain’t doing it for me.
-peace bitches

*Sorry I resorted back to my old style of writing but it was necessary.

4 comments:

BIG JIM said...

I blame your rant on the fact that it is FAMU homecomming weekend. Thug.

RickySilk said...

I certify that this account is accurate.

BIGWORM said...

Holy crap, that cracked me up!!!

Human Wrecking Ball said...

That was so fucking good!